Hello 2021! So goals for this year, my 3 main ones are:
🎉Sort out training packages
🎉Build my email list
🎉Read 3 business books
Now I need to break down each into manageable (see not overwhelming) steps and give myself deadlines to complete each step.
Here’s what I have in mind:
Sort out training packages
- Review what content and resources I already have
- Decide which training I would like to offer
- Update the training documents
- Choose a date
- Market it
- Do it!
Build my email list
- Buy Helen Perry’s (notabout-thekids.com) Email Lists 2021 training package
- Do whatever she says I need to do
Read 3 business books
- Buy the books
- Allocate time to read the books
- Read the books
I think it will be easiest to do the email list task purely because I have to do something at a certain time.
I think the reading will be tricky due to never having any time so I WILL have to make it.
I think the training will be a game changer.
And it will be amazing to finally update the training page on my website.
Honestly, I think this year I need to do something amazing. This is my accountability.
How about you? Have you set yourself goals for 2021?